We are preferably looking for an ID major. Please share with your recent grads if possible.
Matthew Bullinger email@example.com
Industrial Inside Sales DFW
Champion Brass, Inc. is a rapidly growing wholesaler of industrial brass fittings located in the DFW area. Champion is a small family owned business that services customers throughout the United States. This position will be working closely with the owner and management and has the possibility of working into an outside sales position.
Initial Responsibilities (Training):
- Train in the warehouse shipping/receiving department by fulfilling and receiving orders to become familiar with the products Champion sells.
• Assist in answering phones and provide general clerical support.
• Assist sales team with quote follow up and order entry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Permanent):
- Develop sales skills and knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customers by working closely with management.
• Pursue sales leads
• Provides support, order processing, back-order information, and other relevant information to customers.
- Sales or Customer Service Experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ambitious, accountable, organized, hard working, team player
- Competitive pay based on experience
• Medical insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Life and Disability insurance
- Positive Attitude
• Effective communication and organizational skills
• Strong customer service and people skills
• Ability to work with a team as well as individually (self motivated)
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word