Texas Motive Solutions www.txmotive.com is an industrial forklift battery and charger sales and service provider with locations in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and McAllen. As the exclusive vendor of Hawker industrial batteries and chargers in these territories, we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality motive power solutions and service available and are in the process of rapid expansion. Candidates will work as ambassadors for Texas Motive Solutions and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Travel within sales territory (Central and South Texas) to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Conduct self in accordance with our Christian values, treating vendors, customers and co-workers with
Texas Motive Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation package with NO CAP on commission and a very easy to understand commission structure paid simply as a percent of the gross profit generated by sales representative. Base salary will be negotiated based on previous experience, education, etc.
Annually: $30,000 to $60,000 a year plus vehicle allowance, fuel/expense card, 401K, medical, vision and dental benefits, plus commission and bonuses.
Commission: $3,000 – $120,000 in commission and $33,000 – $180,000 total pay annually.
Outside Sales Representative Education, Skills, and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, and/or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement. Previous outside sales experience is highly valued and will be considered in place of previous education.
Having a well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations is essential to fulfilling the daily duties. Aside from a social and positive personality, our ideal candidate must be a self-starter and proactive problem solver, since not every day is the same and the workplace setting is constantly changing.
Key Characteristics needed for success:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Willing to work independently
- Always team focused
Texas Motive Solutions
Texas Motive Solutions is an industrial forklift battery and charger sales and service provider with locations in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and McAllen. Texas Motive Solutions is currently looking to expand their outside sales team in the San Antonio market. They are looking for a highly motivated, hard working individual. See the attached job description.
Ben Smethurst, class of ‘03
Director of Sales
Texas Motive Solutions
Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, McAllen