Schneider Electric is seeking candidates for two positions open on their inside sales team within the Dallas Branch. They hired an ID grad last year and she is doing great in the role – now its time to expand the team even more!
This role is ideal for someone who has a technical background with an aspiration to move into outside sales or operations. Good communication skills, team player attitude, and organizational / time management skills are also key.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is responsible for independently creating customized service estimates for Building Automation Systems (BAS) and HVAC, which provide material costs, associated labor, initial budget, and assistance in reviewing final review of projects, repairs and service agreements.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Prioritize estimates in order to meet sales schedule
- Prepare clear and concise project estimates and service quotes by gathering all necessary information, and defining feasibility of projects and profitability
- Establish and maintain subcontractor and vendor relationships
- Coordinate and verify subcontractor quotations and scopes of work.
- Develop technical proposals, detailed scope letters and optimal system designs
- Attend sales calls, pre-bid meetings and site walk-throughs for potential projects
- Consults with Service Operations, Engineering and Service Sales to develop estimates
- Attends various meetings throughout project, including hand-off and design review
- Reconcile final job costs
- Other duties may be assigned
This job might be for you if:
- Four-year degree in a related technical field, preferable Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and financial skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Access PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of reading blueprints
- Good conceptual aptitude
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
If interested, or if you have questions, contact Shawn Hanrahan at the below contact information.
Sales Manager – DFW Branch
1650 West Crosby Rd
Carrollton, TX 75006