The Pricing Director will develop and implement effective pricing strategies and market evaluations. This
position collaborates with sales and marketing teams to identify target markets, review customer trends and
drive sales to enable ACS to become the leading national building products distributor with the industry’s best
Develop new or refine current pricing strategies and methods to adapt to market dynamics.
Support the implementation of strategic pricing initiatives with cross functional teams.
Drive product pricing capabilities across all functions, locations and geographies.
Assist in the development of discount programs and promotional campaigns.
Drive the development of metrics, analytics, and insights that identify opportunities to increase
profitability and perceived customer value.
Develop Price Guides, Pricing policies, and Exceptions to drive better and quicker decisions.
Design proper procedures, policies and guidelines for all territories in partnership with cross functional
Create and maintain various pricing models and tools for sales teams to prepare price proposals.
Develop and maintain financial models; deal P&L’s, pricing models and ROI models in MS Excel. Focus
– Product pricing strategy and packaging,
– Pricing policies and best practices,
– Pricing guides, model and tools,
– Pricing Analytics and measures,
– Support strategic revenue generation initiatives,
– Understanding of a wide range of pricing models (premium/economy/bracketing, penetration,
value, and cost pricing models).
Identify margin leakage points and improvement opportunities on prices and terms and execute related
Achieve margin objectives and growth targets for responsible region(s).
Look for opportunities for improvement to better serve internal and external customers.
Other reasonable directives, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent years of experience in Pricing, Product
Management, Marketing, Sales or related environment.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a related business field.
• Solid understanding of finance and accounting principles.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a high level of proficiency with Excel.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
• SAP experience in pricing environment.
• Experience with business intelligence tools (Qlik or others).
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Solid team player with the common goal in mind.
• Strong business acumen.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This position works primarily within an office environment.
Health, dental and vision insurance.
401(k) retirement program with employer match.
Paid holidays and vacation.
American Construction Source, owner of Meeks Lumber and Hardware, Arrow Lumber and Breckenridge and
Edwards Building Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Meeks does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided upon
qualifications, merit, and business need.