Summary/Objective: The Pricing & Rebate Specialist will focus on customer pricing, vendor pricing, rebates, and vendor reviews through the utilization of ERP software, BI tools, and other resources.
Reports to: Brandon Smith
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
As the Pricing & Rebate Specialist your essential duties will be:
- Work independently on tasks
- Interact with the purchasing, marketing and finance departments as needed
- Excellent employee, vendor and customer communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office products and working knowledge/understanding of ERP/MRP systems and their use in logistics environment
- Expertise in MS Excel and ability to use BI tools
- Maintain and update pricing data schedules and databases as needed
- Accurately calculate and follow-up with rebates both in the ERP system and through external reporting
- Monitor sales contracts to validate correct vendor cost and sales margin
- Track rebates
- Evaluate vendor performance by regularly reviewing all aspects of deliverables
- Attend seminars, meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the marketplace
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
Education or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or equivalent and at least 2 years of related experience in logistics related environment
- Experience with INFOR is highly desirable
- Ability to stay on top of workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, policies, documents and regulations
- Ability to write reports and compose business correspondence as needed
Other Duties as Assigned:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
GSG provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.